70以上 i love you more than anything poem 319064-I love you more than anything poem

I love you more than everythIng in this entire world With every step and every breath I take, every rush of blood, every whisper of thought, and every beat of my heart, comes the reminder that I love you, and I live for you Because you are my whole world, my everything, and my lifeI Love You So Much!And a part of you will always be me no matter what happens, that much is certain, our souls are one, till that moment comes I will love your forever, for worse or for better You are tattooed in my heart, nothing can tear, our souls apart You'll always be mine, with love and honesty, only for you!

I love you more than anything poem

I love you more than anything poem-A cute love ecard to give your sweetheart a special feeling Sealed With Kisses!More Than Anything by Maya You said you care about me, and I know it's true, because when I look into your eyes, the love shines through I've only to hear your voice to know that your feelings run deep, and I'm sure our love is a treasure your heart will always keep

 I love you more than everything in this entire world With every step and every breath I take, every rush of blood, every whisper of thought, and every beat of my heart comes the reminder that I love you, and I live for you Because you I love you more than I thought I did I love you more than the trips to the park;More Than Anything by Maya Love Poem of the Day A daily dose of romantic, poetic verse!

I'm always here for you, Every hour of the day I'll never let you down Or hurt you in any way I love you more than anything You're like the air I breathe, And when I look around, I know you're all I need My sunshine on a cloudy dayHere are a few of our favorites 1"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction" ~ Antoine de SaintExupery 2 "For you see, each day I love you more Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow" ~ Rosemonde Gerard I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us I love you more than any fight we will ever have I love you more than the distance between us I love you more than any obstacle that could ever try and come between us I love you the most"

In a different universe, I will still find you and fall in love with you because you drive me crazy but I don't mindThe love I have for you has no limit, it is beyond time and space and there's always room for more I love you more than anything in my life and that's my truth!Halfpast 6 am I love you more than the times I needed to be alone in fear I'd explode if I wasn't I loved you more than poetry I'm sorry to my exlover, but at night at my empty bedside I'd dream of waking up to you

28 08

28 08

Incoming Term: i love you more than anything poem, i love you more than anything else poem,

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close